What are the best Orlando Wedding Venues?
Are you searching for the Best Orlando Wedding Venues? Central Florida wedding locations have such a variety to choose from! From hotels, country clubs, barns, and theme parks, there is something for everybody. For a complete, thorough search, you can also visit the Wedding Venue Map for a complete list.
First, think about what you envision for your wedding day. Romantic? Elegant? Rustic? Whatever you have in mind, there is a reception location in Central Florida for you. Here are a few of the options:
- Fun Theme Parks
- Beautiful Country Clubs
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Historic Mansions & Museums
- Tropical Beach Settings
- Unique Community Venues
- And so much more!
Click on any Wedding Venue below, you’ll get to see pictures of actual wedding receptions.
I’ve been a DJ in Orlando for over 15 years, and I am familiar with every Central Florida Wedding Venue.
What are the Best Orlando BARN Wedding Venues?
Here you’ll see the most popular Barn, Farm, and Rustic Wedding Locations in Central Florida:
- Bridle Oaks Barn- Deland
- Cypress Creek Farmhouse
- Hastings Ranch -St Cloud
- Lakeside Ranch- Inverness
- Lange Farm- Dade City
- The Mulberry at New Smyrna Beach
- October Oaks Farm- Webster
- Skyline Ranch- Groveland
What are the Best Orlando SPECIALTY Wedding Venues?
Here you’ll see the most popular Unique Wedding Locations in Central Florida:
- Crystal Ballroom- Altamonte
- Crystal Ballroom Veranda- Metrowest
- Dubsdread Ballroom
- Estate on the Halifax- Port Orange
- Gallery J
- Highland Manor
- Holy Trinity Receptions
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Science Center
- Paradise Cove
What are the Best Orlando GARDEN Wedding Venues?
Here you’ll see the most popular garden and outdoor Wedding Locations in Central Florida:
- The Acre- Orlando
- Azalea Lodge at Mead Gardens
- Bok Tower- Lake Wales
- Courtyard at Lake Lucerne
- Cypress Grove Estate House
- Florida Federation of Garden Clubs
- Leu Gardens
- Mackay Gardens
- Maitland Art & History Museum
What are the Best Orlando COMMUNITY Wedding Venues?
Here you’ll see the most popular public and city-owned Wedding Locations in Central Florida:
- Lake Mary Events Center
- Longwood Community Building
- Tanner Hall- Winter Garden
- Tavares Pavilion on the Lake
- Winter Park Farmer’s Market
What are the Best Orlando RESORT Wedding Venues?
Here you’ll see the most popular Hotel Ballroom Wedding Locations in Central Florida:
- Bella Collina
- Bohemian Hotel- Celebration
- Bohemian Hotel -Orlando
- Championsgate Omni Resort
- Danville Bed and Breakfast
- Four Seasons Resort
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Lakeside Inn- Mt Dora
- Mission Inn Howey-In-The-Hills
- Universal Studios- Hard Rock Hotel
- Universal Studios- Portofino Bay Resort
- Universal Studios- Royal Pacific Resort
- Wyndham Resort- Bonnet Creek
What are the Best Orlando RESTAURANT Wedding Venues?
Here you’ll see the most popular Restaurant Wedding Locations in Central Florida:
What are the Best Orlando COUNTRY CLUB Wedding Venues?
Here you’ll see the most popular Country Club and Golf Wedding Locations in Central Florida:
- Celebration Golf Club
- Falcon’s Fire Golf Club
- Harmony Nature Preserve
- Heathrow Country Club
- Royal Crest Room- St Cloud
- Tuscawilla Country Club
What are the Best WALT DISNEY WORLD Wedding Venues?
Here you’ll see the most popular Disney Wedding Locations:
- WDW-Animal Kingdom
- WDW-Atlantic Dance Hall
- WDW-Boardwalk Resort
- WDW-Ballrooms- Contemporary Resort
- WDW-California Grill- Contemporary Resort
- WDW-Napa Room- Contemporary Resort
- WDW-Epcot American Adventure
- WDW-Epcot Living Seas
- WDW-Grand Floridian Resort
- WDW-Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- WDW-Shades of Green
- WDW-Swan Hotel
ORLANDO WEDDING VENUE MAPS
Community Wedding Venues in Orlando
There are a surprising number of community wedding venues in the Orlando area. Local area governments manage these venues. Here are a few examples:
- Library & Events Center. Managed by the City of Winter Park. Best feature: A large, versatile facility.
- Farmer’s Market. Managed by the city of Winter Park. Best feature: Rustic flair in an Urban setting.
- Harry P Leu Gardens. Managed by the city of Orlando. Best feature: The gardens.
- Highland Manor. Owned by the city of Apopka. Best feature: It’s a historic mansion.
- Lake Mary Events Center. Managed by the city of Lake Mary. Best Feature: Lake location.
- Tavares Pavilion on the Lake. Managed by the city of Tavares, FL. Best feature: Over the water.
Click the hearts on the map to see more:
Orlando Wedding Venues: Disney Area
You can have your wedding near the theme parks for the convenience of your wedding guests. Disney Fairy Tale Weddings (DFTW) runs “official” Disney weddings on the resort property; however, there are many hotels near Disney property, as well.
You can also have your wedding on Disney Property, without using DFTW. They are the hotels that are not official “Fairy Tale Wedding” locations. This means you can be on Disney property, but not use DFTW. A few of those properties are:
- Bonnet Creek Resorts. Managed by the hotels. Best feature: Proximity to Epcot.
- Four Seasons Hotel. Managed by the hotel. Best feature: View of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks.
- Hotel Plaza Hotels. Managed by the hotels. Best Feature: Proximity to Disney Springs.
- Shades of Green. Managed by the United States Military. Best feature: Right next to the Magic Kingdom.
- Swan & Dolphin Hotels. Managed by Just Marry. Best feature: Right next to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Click the hearts on the map to see more wedding locations near Disney:
Orlando Country Club Wedding Venues
Here are the best Central Florida Country Clubs. These wedding locations have large, expansive windows that look out to the greens. They sport many photo locations for romantic shots.
A few of the great Country Club Wedding locations are:
- Dubsdread Ballroom. A historic Country Club in Orlando.
- Heathrow Country Club. North of Orlando, close to I-4.
- Metrowest Golf Club. Located close to Universal Studios.
- Royal Crest Room. South of Orlando close to the Turnpike.
- Tuscawilla Country Club. Versatile with large ballrooms.
Click the hearts on the map to see more Orlando wedding venues: Country Clubs: