REAL Reception pictures from Central Florida Wedding Locations.
Are you searching for the Best Orlando Wedding Venues? Central Florida has such a variety to choose from! From Country Clubs to theme parks, there is something for everybody.
First, think about what you envision for your wedding day. Romantic? Elegant? Rustic? Whatever you have in mind, there is a reception location in Central Florida for you. Here a few of the options:
- Fun Theme Parks
- Beautiful Country Clubs
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Historic Mansions & Museums
- Tropical Beach Settings
- Unique Community Venues
- And so much more!
Click on any Wedding Venue below, you’ll get to see pictures of actual wedding receptions.
I’ve been a DJ in Orlando for over 15 years, and I am familiar with every Central Florida Wedding Location.
CLICK FOR PICS OF THE BEST ORLANDO WEDDING VENUES:
- 310 Lakeside- Downtown Orlando
- Bella Collina
- Bohemian Hotel- Celebration
- Bohemian Hotel -Orlando
- Church Street Ballroom
- Citrus Club
- Courtyard at Lake Lucerne
- Crystal Ballroom- Altamonte
- Crystal Ballroom Veranda- Metrowest
- DoveCote Brasserie
- Dubsdread Ballroom
- Estate on the Halifax- Port Orange
- Four Seasons Resort
- Heathrow Country Club
- Highland Manor
- Holy Trinity Receptions
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Lake Mary Events Center
- Lakeside Inn- Mt Dora
- Leu Gardens
- Longwood Community Building
- Mission Inn Howey-In-The-Hills
- NOAH’s Event Venue
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Science Center
- Paradise Cove
- Royal Crest Room- St Cloud
- Tanner Hall- Winter Garden
- Tavares Pavilion on the Lake
- WDW-Shades of Green
- Winter Park Civic Center
- Winter Park Farmer’s Market
CONTINUED! Click here for page two of Central Florida Wedding Venues.
ORLANDO WEDDING VENUE MAPS
Community Wedding Venues in Orlando
There are a surprising number of community wedding venues in the Orlando area. Local area governments manage these venues. Here are a few examples:
- Civic Center. Managed by the City of Winter Park. Best feature: A large, versatile facility.
- Farmer’s Market. Managed by the city of Winter Park. Best feature: Rustic flair in an Urban setting.
- Harry P Leu Gardens. Managed by the city of Orlando. Best feature: The gardens.
- Highland Manor. Owned by the city of Apopka. Best feature: It’s a historic mansion.
- Lake Mary Events Center. Managed by the city of Lake Mary. Best Feature: Lake location.
- Tavares Pavilion on the Lake. Managed by the city of Tavares, FL. Best feature: Over the water.
Click the hearts on the map to see more:
Orlando Wedding Venues: Disney Area
You can have your wedding near the theme parks for the convenience of your wedding guests. Disney Fairy Tale Weddings (DFTW) runs “official” Disney weddings on the resort property; however, there are many hotels near Disney property, as well.
You can also have your wedding on Disney Property, without using DFTW. There are the hotels that are not official “Fairy Tale Wedding” locations. This means you can be on Disney property, but not use DFTW. A few of those properties are:
- Bonnet Creek Resorts. Managed by the hotels. Best feature: Proximity to Epcot.
- Four Seasons Hotel. Managed by the hotel. Best feature: View of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks.
- Hotel Plaza Hotels. Managed by the hotels. Best Feature: Proximity to Disney Springs.
- Shades of Green. Managed by the United States Military. Best feature: Right next to the Magic Kingdom.
- Swan & Dolphin Hotels. Managed by Just Marry. Best feature: Right next to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Click the hearts on the map to see more wedding locations near Disney:
Orlando Country Club Wedding Venues
Here are the best Central Florida Country Clubs. These wedding locations have large, expansive windows that look out to the greens. They sport many photo locations for romantic shots.
A few the great Country Club Wedding locations are:
- Dubsdread Ballroom. A historic Country Club in Orlando.
- Heathrow Country Club. North of Orlando, close to I-4.
- Metrowest Golf Club. Located close to Universal Studios.
- Royal Crest Room. South of Orlando close to the Turnpike.
- Tuscawilla Country Club. Versatile with large ballrooms.
Click the hearts on the map to see more Orlando wedding venues: Country Clubs: